Medical Tourism Employer Liability Insurance
Contact UsThank you for your interest in the Medical Tourism Employer Liability Insurance program. We look forward to providing a liability insurance program for your medical tourism employer group.
Medical Tourism Employers Contact Us for more information
Professional Liability Insurance for Employers to cover possible liability resulting from the implementation of an overseas medical care benefit option.
Medical Tourism Employer Liability Plan Highlights
- Limits available up to USD $5,000,000 with excess insurance options up to
- Coverage for the healthcare management exposure of a healthcare insurance
benefit arising out of an act, error or omission in the performance of professional
- Coverage for employer vicarious liability from medical malpractice associated
with employee utilization of a medical insurance benefit.
- Coverage includes damages and claims expenses as well as defense costs.
- Includes both the domestic and international exposure from managing a
healthcare benefit plan. Worldwide Coverage
- Direct and unlimited access to Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.,via a toll free Risk
Management Hotline or email. Policyholders receive preferred client hourly rates
with respect to risk management services provided by Epstein, Becker & Green,
P.C., in excess of the initial one hour consultation assumed by the insurer during
each annual policy period.
- Review of any single managed care provider contract or policy/procedure by the insurer at no cost.
Other Medical Tourism Insurance Products
|International Accredited Hospitals Clinic Insurance|
|Medical Tourism Facilitator Liability|
|Employer Group Medical Tourism Insurance|
|Medical Tourism Complication Insurance|